December update uuu~

Sum profile pictööring~
I found my Shanghai winter vest from the closet... It's so daarn warm with the rabbit fur and all~ Luxurious vest indeed~

I have now holiday for 1 month. In the next year begins my 'training period' in a web store company so I'm just gonna chill whole this time. No certain plans, except meeting my old high school friends (*3*)

-Con stuff-

Chibicon's in the next week, see you guys there! Most likely I'm not going to cosplay (unless I repair mr.Kiske cosplay, but it's the most unlike thing now..). Gotta admit the nervousness but it will go all fine, or at least I got good impression in our last meeting.
And it also confirmed that I won't go to Desucon Frostbite, since I totally messed up with the accommodation.

-End of con stuff-

My computer's hard disk exploded and I lost all the sketches and commission works I had almost done, which kinda sucks. But now when I'm almost in the situation called "tabula rasa", I took another challenge and... well... http://crusader.vuodatus.net/ . A gamer blog, where I want to practise sketching and linearting and perspectives and all.. Also expressions, because I noticed all my characters are pretty lame and serious.
If you know any better domain for a sketch blog (less advertisement and so), please do tell me! Vuodatus is otherwise pretty nice and neat, but all the advertisements kinda ruin the blog. Also it's Finnish domain, so it's not good for 'world wide' publishing...

No comments :