New layout

I finally managed to work a new layout~
Though I love warm brown colour, I wanted the banner be more visual than that previous Blogger's ready-to-go layout.

Banner and the colour adjustment of BG made by me :3 I'm pretty proud of myself, even though it's not that sparkly (..more like polluted air xD)

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love this layout ! :D It's a shame you don't write often.

♠R♠ said...

Oh why thank you, Anon ~<3

I'm deeply sorry about the slow writing speed :D I feel sometimes very awkward because my life is... really blunt and half of my time I spend by playing games, so there's nothing new to share xD
And since this blog has no 'certain theme', I struggle to find good subjects to write about :~D

But as a new year's promise, I'll try to find a way to keep the speed up and actually make things enough interesting to post about!

DiR said...

I think it's a great new layout! And hey, happy new year 2012!
Since I've forgotten to comment on your blog many times before I think it's just right that I should start commenting more often this year...

♠R♠ said...

@Dir
Happy New Year, too! (*3*) I'll make a big post for the Chinese New Year (since I think it's more exciting >8D And lasts for weeks!)

Ouuwww, well that would help me to get some inspiration too :D But I'm already really happy that you read this blog, even though it's not very... informative xD thank you~!