Amefurikozo means a boy spirit, who plays in the rain alone and leaves when the rain stops.
Surely amefurikozo is also a name of band and I could have named this blog something like "Ameotoko" or "Ameonna", but somehow this Japanese demonic humanlike creature is more like me.
Something about me:
♠ 1989, Finnish
♠ I like to be quite much alone and my social life is pretty damaged because I just cannot get the grip of it. But mostly if you feel I ignore your messages/presense, I'm not being rude, I'm just way too lazy to do anything. So just try harder and make me answer to you.
♠ I'm not chit chat-type person. I like to talk things that matters, though there's many meaningless things that I'm interested in, but I don't bother to talk about them.
♠ I don't like people who say 'they are cool'. Because I don't like elitism, perfectionism or anything above average. Because I'm very average person myself, and people giving despiting look to my low capability makes me disgusted.
♠ Music... Yeah, can say I like it quite a much. I also like to draw, so they walk hand by hand and give me the certain mood to make me adjust the feeling itself. Otherwise I'm emotionless walrus.
♠ I respect almost every religion. All those with women subordinating behavior and thoughts are the ones I really can't stand. But, my respection is being convied by the abstemious behavior and non-said sentences of the judging.
And most importantly:
♠ Depending on the company I have, I can be really thoughtful and at the same time very childish. So I just reflect the image the company gives to me. In my own way, of course~~
Until I find something interesting/less interesting subjects to write, cya next tiem~ o/
1 comment :
Let's see...
Post a Comment