Love is in the air~

Good news, "no one"!

First, (because I've been mourning about this thing about a lot) I got a school place! Yesterday I got a call from my former school and asked if I was still available to come for another kind of education. And hell yeah I am! So now I'm going for 'household and living' education. Which is not bad, since it lasts only half a year, and I can start a new school at Spring then :)

Second, I got a new roomie!
Okimi



Sorry about the quality of the pictures, they are taken with my phone (2mpix) because I had to leave my camera to my parents (they are going to take it to their vacation..). She's at her best for photoshooting when she's sleeping/taking a nap 8D

Okimi is a 80% half long fur cat (20% is short fur and is located to her neck and front paws.. which looks pretty funky 8D or more like someone has had her gripped in his fist a pretty long time xD). Her colour is dark warm chocolate/grey/white, and there's some curls under her chin and tummy :3
Kitten princess is somewhat 15 weeks old, and had 3 other siblings, which were pretty energy packs when meeting.
The original idea came from the thought I could take our other cat, Kisu, with me, since my brother lacks of taking care of daily needs (like feeding, which we other family members have to do for him..). But my brother loves his cat very much, and the idea was very bad as well - if the cat has already tasted the freedom and ran wildly at the forests, it cannot be tamed to the apartment life.
So the thought developed to the next level, and I found a number of adoptable kittens owner from my home town's 'supamarket', made a call and agreed to visit the owner the next day.

Now to give you a fact - taking a pet wasn't that sudden as it sounds like. At high school I tried to get a pet to our home, but my father always said I can have a pet when I move to an apartment. Along these two years living in Espoo I've been wondering when is the time I could get a pet here, and finally my landlord agreed that cat would be a good choice too (she was negative before, because she prefers dogs so much more!).

I was pretty stressed up for the upcoming train trip! How could I handle a little kitten during 5½h long trip + bus trip to the apartment. I read many advices from the net about having a 'travel toilet' for her (which I created from old plastic box..) etc. and guess what? The trip went more easier than expected! She slept almost all the time (well, in Lahti she lost her nerves to the carrying bag that didn't give her that much views to see), sometimes waking up just to check that there was someone with her.
The train ticket seller at my home town gave us a wrong ticket, to an original seat! I didn't say anything about it when selling, though I bought a pet ticket too, but I didn't have any idea where we were put to. So when I asked the conductor about if there was still some space in the pet section, the conductor said there's still some space, but maybe it's better if we get our own cabinet! And so we did, a very own private cabinet where we were able to hang around and take a pee and eat/drink (yes, Okimi ate and drank too!)


Our private cabinet!

So thank you so much, dear conductor, for your kindness and everything! We are more than in dept for that one, since our first trip together went so well!

No comments :