This and that...

Anyone interested in for money exchange? :DD I just found my money locker, which is full of yuans (rmb, China). 10yuan = 1€. Unfortunately I have only coins...

Come to think about it, soon it'll be a half a year since I visited Shanghai. And yet I talk about it every day, think about it every day and have to say it changed my life totally.
Weird enough, China, you did it!

-------------


The school has been quite ok lately - just because we actually haven't been in the school building that much :D
Just the other day we went to see Recycling Centre, where I found a small jacket, shirtie, a gift for Jenni and a business case (spontanious buyer once again..).
And yesterday we went to Habitare fair, an exhibition where Finnish design and lifestyle are highlighted. Nemorosa, Ida and I decided to dress like salarymans, and hanged around doing what... nothing! I felt a little bit orphan there, because I had no idea why we were there, and how we can use this experience at school. So I didn't get anything 'catchy' there.
So! We decided to go to Purikura Shop, even though just the other day I told I might never visit Finnish purikuras (since everyone are hanging around there etc...).
...
I know, my hair is still pee yellow...
And I accidentally caught a cold. I have fever and throat is in a terrible shape.

...And yet, Kati, Paula and I have a booked cruise to Tallinn, so I decided it would be better if I stay at home instead of going to school, trying to save my voice and rest, before the trip.
We'll see what kind of condition I have tomorrow.. luckily it's weekend, and I got a nanny for Okimi - my friend Minna comes to oversleep to my apartment and watch after Okimi's doings..


Thank you Minna!

----------

I try to update the layout soon...

No comments :