Tallinn

Unfortunately I caught a cold last Thursday, and since then I've been having a fever every morning and evening.
But I won't let it to burn me out.

Me, Kati and Paula went to a cruise, to Tallinn. We left Finland 21:30 (Fri) and came back 20:30 (Sat). So it was a 24h cruise, and we visited the capital city of Estonia.
My money situation wasn't and isn't very good, but ah well... We walked around the old town, spent some time in a fabric/fuzzystuff store etc. and of course, had fun in Finnish way - drinking.

I think everyone (almost) in Finland has visited Estonia (Viro) at least ONCE in their lifetimes. But here's some pictures I took with my phone from there.

The streets of old town are pretty narrow, and luckily we went there right in the morning - you should see the tourist mass of the afternoon and walking around the places is very difficult.



Pictures are taken with my 2mpx phone (again), so my apologizes for the quality..

Oh yes, and do not wear high heels there.
I bought many 'fabric stickers', that can be sewed to decorate the jacket etc. I don't know yet what to do with them, but I guess I'll try to pimp my shirt soon~~

No comments :