Game joy~ oh, gamer boy~

It seemed that none could comment my blog (I've got quite many notes for that one xD My apologies~), I made some changes and vo la
COMMENTING IS NOW POSSIBLE!

Since nothing new has arrived lately, a couple of game entries should be ok for now.

Here's my current fighting/arcade game collection.

1. line = Guilty Gear
2. line = King of Fighters
3. line = Soul Calibur II & Samurai Shodown V

I couldn't find my Spectral vs. Generation anywhere, and my Tekken 4 is at home in East-Finland.

As you can see, I really love 2D fighting games - Guilty Gear was my first one and since my first play I've been trying to collect these beauties from Finland, not abroad. (I have some Chinese editions of KOF... which are....Chinese editions :DD). So hear my plea and give me more 2D ok?
Why I am not using eBay etc. for this?
...Because this is a matter or princible :D or something. I decided I try to collect as many as possible from Finland, but it seems that they are harder to get than thought. Anyway, it's always mindblowing to find a new game from the shop \o/

I'm also about to buy GG game pad, but not yet... not yet...

And what would it be without Square Enix? Emptier game box...

VIII was my first, and the one and only it shall be! I don't care about the critics, I think VIII is the most brilliant and has a great atmosphere. Dot.
... For my shame I have to confess I haven't finished - Origins, VI, VII and XII :D Because I don't want the game to end. With all these I'm near the last boss, but haven't have anough courage to go to kill the beast/person. 8D Too sentimental (I got my lesson from VIII..)
And about the Kingdom Hearts.. I think first one was better, since a)There's THE Ansem b)It's more difficult than the sequel.

Randomnese !! The games I like to see in my game box :3 some games are still at my home, with my brother... though he has no PS2 :D And I'm always way too lazy to bring my PS2 with me (we share a couple of games together... which is rather annoying but cannot help it..)

Ah... Zone of the Enders. The best mecha game I've played. ZOE 2 was better, since it was half anime, half 3D... but haaaahhh! I KILL YA BOTS IN BOTH ANYWAY.
Why I didn't put Shadow Hearts to "Square Enix" collection? Because I don't think it deserves SE mark there. Surely the music and graphics are quite ok, but... the game is not IT. It's not Square.
And Devil May Cry... I remember I bought that game because I saw a couple of lovely image of Dante somewhere. I haven't finished this one, but I'm about to buy other DMC's too.. now after watching DMC anime, which, btw, was great!
The last line... I guess only Phantasy Star Universe and Castlevania can be mentioned... Because I like them very much :3 Though Castlevania is always making me laughing with it's 'seriousness', it's fun to play.

AND MY PRIDE AND WTF'NESS!
The. ORIGINAL. Legend of the Dragoon!
From the beginning of Millenium (if I remember right). It's such a shame it left behind the shadow of Final Fantasy at its date of probulgation. There has been some rumors around... that Sony will make LOD 2 or perhaps a movie about the LOD 1! Which would be great in one way, but also very harmful in other way...
And WTF comes from Gungage. I don't know why the heck did I buy this, but I tell you I haven't and never will finish this one 8D I... just...cannot...target...the...beasts.... so it's annoying game. The end.

There. I'm happy now.

No comments :