Moar~

Hoo, my game collection has grown! Tekken 5, Samurai Shodown 1-6, KOF 2000&2001 and Dynasty Warriors 2 are the new members of it. Hurray!

I also got Hakuouki DVD box. As I already knew when buying that this cannot be the real version of the serie... it wasn't a surprise that it's a fake. A fake our Customs didn't catch up. Ah well.
Still waiting for the original DVD...
I also have Gundam 00 in my list too, but I'll pass it till Christmas. I'm also about to buy Allelujah/Hallelujah Haptism voice CD, since it's pretty epic (if you haven't heard, search from youtube.)

What about Okimi?
Okimi's very well here. She's enough encouraged to jump to my eyes when I wake up in the morning (she likes to pummel them a lot..) and she's very social. Seriously, she likes to talk. Sometimes I feel like I should do something for her, but since there's food and we've just played, I have to calm down and stay doing my own business. Because when she wants some attention, she comes to my lap and won't leave.
..
As a drawer, that's pretty difficult to draw, but as a mother I cannot throw her away~~~~~ (oh my, I shouldn't even think about these kind of things :DD)

...Useless entry is always useless, but I thought I should write again something :D

1 comment :

Jousia said...

Jätin sulle Beautiful Blogger tunnustuksen blogiini!