
1. I love travelling, and I love listening to the travelling stories, comparing them and gathering information. Every country I've visited has left me a feeling of respect and cultural habit in my everyday life. I might have stereotypes, but when arriving the current country or meeting foreign person I also try to aknowledge the stereotype and find out where it actually comes from.
This also means I love meeting people that also want to know about Finland too.
2. Johanna Tukiainen's blog reading is my opinion of 'having fun while relaxing in front of the PC screen'. A strong opinion :D I'm kinda addicted to check her newest things from her blog, and sometimes I'm ashamed of it... but no can do, it's fun. (because Tukiainen is babbling baboon - no brains, all lies :D)
3. I'm easily being annoyed, and I'm even more annoyed when admitting it. Too many thoughts lead to annoyance, annoyance leads to frustration and in the end I find either Peptic ulcer or bitterness with angry attitude. And unfortunately some people has met this B.W.A.A, with horrible repercussions.
Luckily my living alone and also growing up has weakened this trait, but it still is there somewhere...
4. I had a pause in cosplay world/conventions about for a whole year (well if we don't count the little sidekick Kazama cosplay this summer..). My reasons are clear mostly only to me, but it's known that I'm pretty annoyed with the fact that deeper you get, harder to find it amusing anymore.
Besides, as Yoshh said in her blog, she haven't been cosplaying after she got really into lolita. So no cosplay partner for me anymore .. :(
5. I read yaoi for the porn itself. Enough excuses, that's it 8D
6. I can make Pokémon voices and imitate some cartoon characters. So far I can imitate Pikatchu, Squirtle, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Gastly, Haunter and Krabby succesfully. I always thought in my childhood I wanted to dub pokemon voices, so somehow I still manage to make the same voices I practised back then. Also 'squirrel voices' are my special... especially when I'm drunk it seems 8D
7. My musical idols are

There it was :3 Pretty difficult to make, since I didn't want to copy my friends answer subjects.
I'll tag some people asap.
BUT! I've something new to write about, so I'll most likely update tomorrow (so soon~)
1 comment :
Uu sinullakin on blogi! I shall read <3
Post a Comment