Randomnese~

Busy life of the student. Not really, since I'm not THAT hard working student.
But something about our studies~
We had this kitchen course, and the theme was party cakes. And you should have seen the cakes people did there! Me, Ida and the-person-who's-name-my-memory-has-lost did ta da, Hello Kitty cake - basic cake with cream and cacao. Thanks to Ida and her well-balanced hands the lines of HK head are lovely and 'clear'. And you know, it actually was delicious!
The base wan't that bulky as we hoped, so after cutting the base/layers to the shape of kitten head, we used the extra parts that was left and put them inside of the cake with cream and strawberries.

The other cake we did was 'Costa Rican cake', which was pretty interesting but also delicous. It's 'insiders' were mostly made of strong coffee, bananas and cheese.At first we all were pretty unsure about it, because ....cheese with sugarbase would be pretty ugly mix. But everything went better than expected 8)

Okimi has started to greet me every time I come back home. I've this habit to say alone tadaima~, and now it's so cute when she jumps and runs and comes to me purring.
And a huge success has happened! She actually used her poo box when I added the lid! She used to be afraid of it, but now when she's a lil bit older and bigger, it's no problem for her to push it.
What's even better for me, since she's carrying stones all around the apartment... and perhaps the lid will also avert the smells.

I had to buy a special comb for her, since it seems that she's really going to be half/long haired. We have to practise and make it everyday custom, so her fur will stay in a good shape then :)

From the thing to another, here's a proof that someone has been outside pretty much this summer :D And no wonder if Chinese think I'm one of them :DD

Picture is non-photoshopped (...well I added the text...).
I know I've always been more tanned than most of my friends (24/7, even at Winter...)

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

i wanna have a cake too Q__Q

♠R♠ said...

@Suzu, I'll bake you one next time 8D

_Naomi_ said...

Ou thats just too cute! I WANNA HAVE SOME! ;__;

♠R♠ said...

@Naomi
Haha, I wish I could make one by myself, but I doubt my skills - Nemo and Ida have skills and nerves to decorate it like that :D
Thankies~