Happenings

Ohhohhhoo, it's been quite a while again.

At first... Tsukicon 2010.
I called my friend Minna what's she up to that weekend. The last year she was a maid in maid cafeteria, so I wasn't sure if she'd be free this time. She also had turned 18, so I wanted to give a gift to her and take her to bar for a couple of drinks (bad me, trying to allure her to the road of ruination..).
So. The plan was - At first we would go to see what kind of people is going to Tsukicon (cosplayers, fames of j-world of Finland etc.), then go to eat and then beer (or beer at first, then Tsuki).
..
The Saturday went like this.
As known, Minna ain't as punctual as I'm (which sometimes gives me hard times 8D GDM!) so I had enough time to go to ask some help from a manga store seller with good quality yaoi.
When Minna arrived, we walked to Gloria, where Tsukicon was held, and the weather was... horrible. So we just stood on the other side of the road (in front of Gloria), watched cosplayers and jrockers, trying to guess who's who in Irc-Galleria (aahahaha... sorta hobby of ours or something..).
...The calling of McDonald's was way too great, and we had to leave our stalk-spot... just to notice after eating that it was way too cold to stand there again. So we paid the darn 8€ for being 1-2h inside Gloria. We saw this Gyaru-thing, and also vk-band Q&A, and I feel now so sorry that I didn't listen to Minna's wishes and left the place in the middle of it...
Sorry about that, Minna :7 That was selfish of me..

But! The fun part was that we had to find a bar that was open at 4pm (mission impossible in Helsinki? Sorta, if the bar have to be K18). Luckily Amarillo was open, and we got our most beloved drinks there, and.... hungry again?! I remembered that Iguana served kinda quality food, so we ate pasta/pizza after that. (I couldn't drink anything anymore, because I already had my tequila shot & breezer-type drink, which was quite enough for me to get drunkish~)

So that was my only con this year. And yet I didn't cosplay.


I kinda had a chance to take photos, but.... MINNA, DON'T MOVE!
she was recovering her make up *sigh*

..
And my timeline is now pretty messed up.
Before/after Tsukicon we had to arrange a Halloween birthday party for our teacher's 7-years-old daughter. We had made a lot of decorations beforehand at other lessons, so all we did that day was to dress up, bake a cake and make the 'party room' look spooky. (I think we worked out all those well, and kids were happy~).
Ida...was just gorgeous - she was spooky as hell (I tell you, I've never seen so much make up on her! It was...absurdly impressive!), and looked like an incarnation of Morticia Addams.
And Nemo... She wore a princess lolita dress and looked amazing as well! I've never seen her wearing a dress, nor having a 'lolita/gyaru wig', so I guess I can thank our teacher for giving such an opportunity.
...I was lame xD I had only dark clothes and vampire teeth, but hey, at least kids didn't want to come near me when they saw the teeth xD



Just...look...at...the...princess!
(and don't mind my phone camera quality..)

After all this (Tsukicon/Halloween party) I finally managed to get out of my apartment and see Glamo (Salla). I think we found one of the best Chinese restaurants in Helsinki that day, and it was lovely and interesting to meet her finally, after all that time we've known. (...she still keeps calling me, so I guess I didn't give that bad impression after all xD)



Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of our meeting, so this was taken that morning.

Hhmm... What else..

I'm now having a 'one lunch, none snack' diet :D After hanging around Shanghai and my training period in a travel agency I gained some weight and now my goal is to drop 11kg.
So as said, I don't eat any snacks, nor drink coca cola/other sugar drinks AND I'm now having an absolutist period till Christmas. Then I'll allow me to get a Christmas beer, and continue this non-alcoholic life. I think that already will drop my weight 3-6kg. (I should try to prefer salad more than beef, but I just... can't... I hate vegetables and fruits..)
On top to all that, I've also begun zumba on my own. I got the zumba videos, and been shaking my arse around my apartment like a crazy last three weeks 8D (yeah yeah I know, I also diss the hype of this millenium aerobic, but~). It actually feels nice, and tires me alot if I do it before going to sleep :D

...The next entry might be 'art entry', I guess... unless something 'amazing' has happened.

ね、じゃまた。

No comments :