Finally I had enough time and patience to work something out.
..
Yeah, I know. Lame. Already seen. (Dude, it's brown?)
..
Yeah..
Anyway! As said before, I had ordered the solar blue contact lenses from youknowit (UK), and it took... 7 days till they arrived. (Hahha, I was already ready to take some contact "Where's my lenses?! You promised they would arrive in 3-5 days?!")
...And they are fabulous! For a first time I've felt that my eyes are now just plain beautiful! (love at the first sight, huh?... and ok, the last time I felt my eyecolour was brilliant was when I bought the grey lenses, but ah well ;D) They are sorta bright blue, but still pretty natural. If you look at the banner, you can see the colour..
Oh, and...
She looks like she's done something bad. Which she has, because...
SHE EATS MY WALLS! (o( There's painting cracks all over the darn apartment, because she likes to scratch her claws and eat the paint. I've put some winegar around those cracks, so she wouldn't go near them... hopely it works D; BAD BABY!
(...yet I love her fur... it's so soft and silky, unlike our other cat's fur...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment