Easter

Last weekend I went to see my family in Savonia. I finally had a haircut (but I won't add any pics of that because I have to learn how to style it at first... because it actually looks like I'm Peregrin Tuk's and Justin Biebers child...) and even though Easter is supposed to be time to celebrate Christ's resurrection and feel the holiness, I went quite the opposite and fed my lusting materialistic and somewhat 'childish' side. Properly.

And once again apologies for the quality pics - I once again gave my camera to my parents (...they are going to Greece again...) so phone camera... phone camera hell..


9€ (Second Hand)

10€ (Second Hand, original mint condition box)
...Where's Rufus figure??


5,95€

13€ (SC Second Hand 4€, AT 9€)
Personally I'm sorta 'distusted' that SC is Platinum, but
it was so cheap I had to buy it...


110€ (From friend)

I have so many new games since the last game post... Ar Tonelico was seriously more than welcome surprise I found from Iisalmi GameStop (read my lips - iisalmi wtf..).

Last Monday my father thought that the 'semi city girl' have to come back to the nature and he took me to see Korkeakoski - the biggest wild and free splashing rapid in Finland.
I've seen Korkeakoski so many times before, but the trip was actually more than nice - and I also happened to meet a couple of my friends there too!

The starting point of the rapids~

Oki unfortunately got a sore stomach at Savonia and I had to wash her butt every time she went to the sandbox...

So we came back to Espoo, to eat 'familiar food' and prepare for school entrance exams.

2 comments :

Jousia said...

I see some black knight... <3

♠R♠ said...

@Jousia
Oh yeah~ Olin kahden vaiheilla että kysynkö onko ne sinun standilta xD