This time I was thinking something like Super Pinky
Grey

Brown
Though I really admire blue eyes, unfortunately my own skin colour just doesn't fit with blue eyes (so unnatural... curses!!) so I stay with grey and maybe this time I'll try to bring some softness with brown. NATURAL colours this time.From HoneyColour, Pinky Paradise or from smaller 'blog advertised Malaysia shops", depending on the price. Malaysia shops have their own benefit - they might not take any shipping extra, and still they keep their prices in $20~!
The problem again is that these are 15mm, and they make eyes go xxxxxxlarge. In my case, it would be like more like sclera lenses (full eye contact lenses) than natural eye-widening lenses D:
(scleras I scleras II)
Then again, I feel very strong affection toward Terminator lenses!!
..But I'm not going to buy them, since I have no use to them... other than creep the hell out of people...Gonna look for a good shop and possibly order those beauties above next month~ I have other money holes around before that ;D
4 comments :
Those grey ones look really nice!
;n; Those pictures on those websites of sclera lenses were scary, I would probably panic if I saw someone wearing those kinds of lenses, even for cosplay.
@Sammy
I think so too! And since they are made for darker eyecolour, for Asian's brown eyes, I think they'll have no problem to cover my hideous eyes either xD
They truly are (*A*) And they are sorta expensive~ they are totally custom made for your eye size and yeah, creepy 8DD
Love the terminator lenses, I've been wanting them for a while now. YouKnowIt.com has the greatest stuff, seriously. X_X
Random Hi from a random reader.
@Dimmy
Hahaa, finally someone who lusts those lenses with me! (*3*) lé robotica!
Youknowit has the largest scale of all kind of contact lenses in Western world (though they are not making any custom lenses by themselves, which is pretty shame, actually :7) and the best part is - they're in UK! So the shipping time is always short...ish :D
Random hi from random blogger o/
Thanks for...everything!
Post a Comment