I'm still out of any ideas what should I do, but one thing is quite sure so far - if no QUALITY school take me in in Finland, I'll most likely end up to GuangZhou, China, for GuanZhou University.
Since there has been no chances to have a job in travel business so far, I/my father thought it would be a huuuge lvl up if I'd learn Chinese as a language, culture and business. So GU would seem to be the interesting choice.
(My father wishes me to learn Chinese properly, because "China is future in business sector, and translators are much needed!". Sure thing.)
One must admit this kind of thing is both exciting and sadly bizarre - ok, it's China (for Mayora's sake), but it's also Kanton district so what do we get when we mix up my lousy Shanghainese with Cantonese/Mandarin Chinese? Nothing good I guess :~D
I've never been that into Guangzhou, talk about Kanton itself. I've been thinking about HongKong some time, but it's just been...a thought.
I would still prefer living and studying in Shanghai nevertheless...
...And while not taking any political road here, I wonder what's going to happen with this Jasmin Revolution. Since we are as well informed as people in China about it, I can only hope it wouldn't happen next Autumn...
Here's some 'pretty pics' from Shanghai © me~
(...normally I say I need no system camera, but these...would've been so much better if I wouldn't have this crappy dig. camera~)





Like almost every god damn nostalgia hungry European tourist, I was also fashinated and lured by old China. And since my camera is pure shitness, taking pictures of modern building was pain in my arse.
Unfortunately most of my pics are gone with my utterly destroyed hard drive...
--
I also finally managed to dye ma hair to brown (...again). Though as expected, my hair was already pretty damaged because of the destructive bleaching so the final colour tone wasn't quite what I wanted it to be. It's currently light sand-brown (and the most damaged hair looks like there's some highlights too...), and I've noticed it's not that normal colour here... since people tend to stare even more nowadays..
..Or I've dirt on my face 24/7. (...wouldn't be surprised if I do..)
Maybe the colour would fit me more if I had a haircut. Last time I went for a haircut was the beginning of December...
..Come to think about it... I look now Rufusu'ed version of MacGyver...
No comments :
Post a Comment