Cosplay 2012?

Even though my cosplaying has been really... lacking... for last...2-3 years, it surely doesn't mean I don't think about it.
I actually do. About once a day. :D
And then I remember how ugly I aaamm, how unsuitable for certain characters I aaaamm, the loneliness when choosing characteeeers, how much money and efford does it taaaake..

Anyway, here's my 'possible cosplays' for this year

Yyyeaahh.. I guess you can see a couple of series I've been watching/playing this year~ (like DNK, PoT and DDS). PoT was surprisingly entertaining, when excluding the intensive matches without any sight of winning or losing.

Nguah! I had 4 characters from Koei (the ultimate pedophile Nakamasa and gay coloured Mitsuhide), but in the end Mitsunari and Kanetsugu are the most fabulous and easiest of those 4 to create~ (+ their 'friendship' triangle is the cutest. EVER.). 
I already have started to work with Mitsunari, got the wig and fan and his head prop's almost finished, so all I need to do is go to the fabric store and blaefrjkdfs work it.


...And since there's no Final Fantasy characters on that list (for the very first time?), this time



I'm like "Whatever"~

...But as said, nothing is really assured...

No comments :