I really had some worries for this summer, because my plans to go to abroad failed (yet again. FML~), I also got to know of some serious issues considering my health and yeah, got no job this summer.
So.
"Here we are now! Entertain us! We feel stupid and contagious!”
Haven't got any summer vacation after 8th grade, so I guess I should finally enjoy this while I can~ Only the money situation keeps bugging me but oh well..
The next week I'm attending to go back to Savo 'cause it's soon Mid-Summer fest (juhannus) and I'm not in the mood of travelling in crowded trains, so it's much more comfortable to go there early while the carriages are sorta empty.
Also planning a small roadtrip, but we'll see~
What else... I've tried to hunt down 'the perfect colorful summer cap', but unless you want to pay 40€ for a darn brand cap, it's sorta impossible to find one. So let it be white then. And fuck yeah I took the sticker off, I don't know why there should be stupid sticker that tells your cap is real brand stuff... It's like, once you kick the Mercedes Benz's logo figure off, the car ain't the expensive brand car anymore? Watahell...
Oh well, guess the white comes nicely along with all the blue and yellow..

No comments :
Post a Comment