The mix of 12 and 13

Happy New Year, everyone! \o/

I woke up this morning without any signs of a hangover, therefore I shall declare myself as 'immortal'.
...
Lol, j/k j/k.

As a New Years resolutions, I vowed myself I'll get away this year. Away from things I've been struggling lately, been troubled with and those that have made me almost give up on about everything. That's a good promise to make, even though it might sound pretty absurd to the others.
And since this Chinese New Year brings "Snake's Year", my year, it's good to go and live it fully \o/

I also wish to improve my Chinese, since 我说汉语说得不好。。。 I can remember somewhat over 50 hanzis for now (and recognize some when hanzis are shown), which is really good for start, but I wish to have some sort of balance between the hanzis/vocabulary and grammatics. The course begins again in 2 weeks, so I'll get more motivation again.
If you guys know any good Chinese studying group in capital city area, please please pretty please, do inform me ;;A;; I would be very grateful. Or if you are interested in studying as a pair, that would be really interesting too! (unfortunately Suomi-Kiina seura websites are not very updated, so they ain't much help..)

And about art, I have no plans. Surely I wish to improve and get to know more about scifistic scenes etc., but I'm very impulsive and spontanious person, so I wonder if i could ever really put my mind into it. Oh well.
2012 humanoid characters.

Clearly the May/June/July were the busiest months! Whatahell, kinda difficult to choose here good representants.
In the beginning of 2012 I kinda had more patience and free time to draw something more detailed and 'thoughtful', something new, but then begun the downfall from August and things got wayyy more simple. Too lazy to improve, too doubtful, too dejected.
There's many sketches, landscapes, robots etc. etc. in my folders, but let 'em be there hidden...
And my favourite? I like July alot. Since it was just a flooooooooooooow~

Since I graduated from business&administration school, I'm basically free from the ropes of Babylon for a moment. Since studying Chinese is the only continuing thing, I'm trying, seriously trying, to keep up blogging something nonsense more regularly. Take some pictures of miserable things.
Luckily there are the most flashy events coming up - the Travel Fair and Chinese New Year. And hell yeah I'm going to attend them!

So. Let this new year be a darn good year, no matter what. Even though I didn't melt tin this year to see my future (you know, the tradition), I keep my fingers crossed.

No comments :