The winter has now officially hit both Finland and my blog layout!
...Well the blog ain't that glorious, but it will do just fine for now.
The last Sunday I bought a pre-owned "Dante's Inferno" PSP game (Published by EA, 2010), with a very cheap price.
The game itself is awesome, though every review I've read tells me that it's a God of War rip-off. Hey, I don't care - I haven't played GoW AND the main character ain't bald ugly man like Kratos. Actually Dante's quite charming ;D
The game has been rated as R18, and for a good reasons - EA has tried to make this Hell look real.
So uhh, couple days afterwards I decided to check out the manual for concept art and stuff, and for my surprise there was another 'manual' inside the original manual.
Check this out.
LOL. I don't think "The road to God" booklet was part of that product originally, but now I know why the ratings were R18 8D for that damn extra the previous owner had included! It was taped there, and there it shall stay till the apocalypse!
Previous owner, you got some wicked sense of humor ♥!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

No comments :
Post a Comment