Summer abnormalities wtf!

Huuh, alright then.
New layout. Unlike I had planned, it's not brown, it's... BLUE! ...What a big big surprise. (I tell you, I'm obsessed with blue...!).  Still can't quite decide if it's fine, or if there's too much of stuff. Could be simpler, I guess..
But hey, it's 95% original, the widgets, details etc. included!

What do you know, it's summer! Mid-Summer, if we go to the details. This year I decided not to go to Savo to spend time with friends and drink my ass off during the midsummer fest, 'cause I haz better things to spend my money atm, AND I'm currently on a diet for a month, so booze would ruin it... (No, there cannot be fun without booze! AA is pissing on your lenses with that one D;)

I thought I could get myself into summer university to study more Chinese before the new course in Autumn, but unfortunately the courses were for total beginners and it seems like I'm already supposed to be in elementary level with my current studies! Ohhh what a surprise! Now I'm trying to read for HSK lvl 1 tests (150 hanzi and basic grammar) 和我很好!我有非常好中国人老师,星期五较汉语。

This summer I have no bigger road trips coming up (even if I wanted to), but I'm gonna go to see Turku! I think I've visited Turku only in winter/spring, so I have a bad taste in my mouth about it, but people say it's a lovely place at summer, so my prejudices need to be proven wrong. Want to become a guide for the field trip?
Also there's two cons coming up! Acon and Tracon! Yesshh! I have already booked a room for Tracon, so I definitely won't be forgetting to go there (the hostel staff actually called the last year 'Just making sure, are you still coming?', so maybe they will call this year and give me the excitement boost!). I feel like I've been flowing away from 'my people' during these years of absence, so I want to find you again and meet new people with same interests, too.
Cosplaying at Acon is still pretty much open, I have a new thing or two in my sleeve, or I could use the old faithful cosplay from the past. But Tracon... ohhh Tracon... I have something beautiful and handsome coming up for you!

About the diet - The 13kg I dropped last time has been long gone, which is great! During the Christmas time it kinda naturally jojoed here and there, but it's been settled for good. I wish to drop the final 5kg in a month, which is very reasonable amount considering my current weight, since I'm already normal weight (not even close to the line between normal and fat~).
I went to the Life store 3 days ago, and hell it's pricy to buy Finnish dieting food (yes, FYI, EasyDiet is actually Finnish wtf). 3€ per 155-200kcal soup, 30€ for 16 soups. Also, apparently there's a new trend 'eat 500kcal two days a week', which, of course, is less effective than nonstop dieting 2 weeks in a row, but eventually gives you the same results in a slower pace. I've been thinking once this fuckery is over, I'm gonna go for that to keep the weight nice and smooth, plus it has been tested for better health without becoming a veggie-hippie, so...
Now, I'm not a all juice-liquid-type of a guy, so I cannot live just with some damn soup, so it's 1 soup + something solid at dinner per day. And I've noticed my body is peace with that.
Though with those prices, I'm going for Nutrilett (even though their soups taste pretty dull...). 15 soup package is 20€.
And finally I can praise the damn hot weather we have had lately - the damn hot weather makes me feel full already, so my appetite has been really low (seriously, how sad it is that finally you get a chance to eat muurinpohjalettus, and yet you can't eat them 'till you die 'cause you feel full already! Fuck.my.life.)
With my dieting project I also wish to be an example for my parents, who are typical Finns with extra kilos, trying different kind of diets without showing results and they give up for the lack of faith. I cannot choose their way of life, but I hope I could give them the results to give more to think about.


Huhuhu, and no worries mate, gonna update again sooner than you think~

No comments :