对不起

Hmmm! Time to take this deep frozen blog away from the fridge.

A lots have happened since the last update.
Mostly saddening things, and I keep wondering how far this will take. Apparently I've started 3-4 entries, ranting about things and even now thinking about them makes me feel anxious, but oh well. Better not to publish them anyway.

So, I ended up to a new "school" again. This time I'm going to add "forwarder" to my title list (which makes my whole list pretty long - ylioppilasmatkailuvirkailijamerkonomihuolitsija. You are welcome. And yet it seems these are not enough at employee markets?). Taking care of documents is pretty fun, and I could see myself handling them quite a while somewhere.
I'm currently having internship and hopefully graduate in December.

For upcoming Autumn, I hope my 3rd year of Chinese begins (in course, otherwise it's all self study). Also thought of applying for gymnastic course, since it's really close to my flat and description sounds fun so, gotta try.
On September I'm super busy, if things go according to plan. First, 3 days at St. Petersburg (school trip wth), and the next day of arrival from Russia is Tracon at Tampere. Booked already a room for it, soooooo... just for that, don't want to be no-show customer and need to go and see the con again.
Then one week of holiday. Which most likely will be spent in Savo, or depending on the weather, road tripping.

That's all good for now.. I think. It's 7am, and gotta go to "work".

No comments :