Pictures VOL.1, Graffitic Estonia

This summer has turned Finns into Brits. When it comes to comment about the weather, for at least.
I say it aloud - this weather sucks. I was born in winter, so fuck the hot, humid summer weather.

My only "bigger" trip to abroad was a trip to Tallinn, Estonia. Luckily this time I had Cami and Toni along with me, so we didn't go to the normal tourist hell Old Tallinn at first. No, we went to somewhere much cooler and less crowdy place. I swear, we walked at least 30km that day.

Good start for the day, from Helsinki.

 Probably everyone has seen this building when arriving to Tallinn. But yet none goes there. 
It kinda felt like some sort of Mayan pyramid or something... 
Such an abandoned building, creepy as hell. 
...And of course we had to go there.



Taking pictures of graffitis while dodging drug needles...
 


 

There also was abandoned, sunken wooden ship..
Slaves, anyone?
 

Further away....
So deep thoughts. So deep.
 





And I bought a souvenir to Oki. She seemed sorta pleased with it,
and likes to chill in it next to me while I play PS3.

No comments :