And so was my picture hunting. The only picture I managed/remembered to take there was
This sort of a convention made me think, if there's any bigger future for Finnish travel industry. And even more deeper thought, do I have my place in it?
Everytime my mother calls, she asks if I have any plans for the future in travel industry anymore. The truth is, I'm really dedicated to it, but really... is there anything I could do?
(...or perhaps this is just a jobless pum talk. Depressive nonsense.)
Anyway! My plus minus zero rating for this fair
- China stand just was nothing to see. There was no one giving brochures or information, and all their brochures and wallpapers were gone under 2h!
- Finnish expo behaviour - or rather, it's non existence. First of all, 5 darn Finn-Swede grannies cut the line I was (... THE NONEXISTENT LINE) and traditional Finnish way to stay stand right in the middle of a road so no one can pass you. Annoying. Learn - DO NOT STOP, JUST WALK.
- No Finnair this year?
- Turkey got no cotton candies... that made me quite disappointed too :7
+ Asia was otherwise very pretty! (Korea had one mega stand right in the middle of everything! You couldn't miss it~ And their representatives' clothes... Oh I drooled over them...). Japan had really beautiful doll display AND a very cute representative (he got wicked smile :3), Finn/South-Korea representative was a lil bit drunkish and was fun to talk with (since she didn't actually have any clue what she was doing there :~~D). And Singapore was lovely too... thought I had to help them with one visitor (translating job, oh yeah~)
+ I got somewhat 1½ bag full of brochures, cards and wallpapers. The China wallpapers are so pretty (*A*)
+ Sorta cheerful atmosphere~
And I managed to get a good photo (at last) in the morning~
I love it when I can use nature light...
Lenses are from Shanghai :s Unfortunately I have to throw them away soon because they are only 1y lenses :7...Back to Shanghai then!
---
20.2 is Chibicon, held in Kuopio/Savonia. So far I haven't decided yet if I should go there and see my old cosplay/con-pals, because Chibicon isn't actually on my con list 2011. But Tracon, Animecon and Nekocon are (+ possibly Desucon, but I doubt it~), so it's not that busy year coming up.
And so far decided cosplays are Daigo Tsuwabuki (alias Steven Stone) from Pokemon and Chikage Kazama from Hakuouki (traditional and white western uniform). Lately also Gippal from FFX2 has been tickling my mind alot, but we'll see, we'll see... the wig will be the main issue...
ね、じゃまた。
No comments :
Post a Comment