Well nothing mentionable has happened, actually~ Okimi is again in heat, and last night I think I've thought about the possibilities of suicide more than 1mil. times in my insomnia..
Chibicon 19.2.2011 - Kuopio.
I'm pretty excited about this, even though it's gonna be hell of a small con. It's located near my hometown, and some of my con friends are attending to go there too.
My personal problem has been if I should cosplay there :D Since it's a small con, AND it's going to be cold, cosplaying would be... less pleasant than usual. But if I will, I will cosplay Kazama (HSK), and I ordered new red lenses for it.
...And the lenses are quite the disappointment.
It was supposed to be like this

And I got this.
Well who would have thought, that the lenses are circle-type?! (making your eyes look bigger)
Since my own eye colour is ugly tone of green/gray/brown, it makes the red surrounding look jsadlflöjadsfjaölfd brown. And adding - they are not 'wine red', they are just... dull warm red.
Now now, I already knew that it's pretty much photoshopped sale picture, but last time I bought red contacts for Chikage cos, they were 'full cover', NOT CIRCLE.Oh well..
These are nicely 1y lenses, so let's see if I could put them in good use.
...What if I just go there 'looking normal'...
Oh, and I also created another blog, Evil is just a point of view , for the manga practises. Yet I haven't made any success with lvl up, but ah well~
Sketches and stuff... Gonna keep it up because I want to see how I develop..
Off I go - I've spent a whole day in Pixiv... I feel like I'm a child in a candystore there (*A*)
ね、じゃまた。

2 comments :
Mulle tuli ihanan kotoisa ja nostalginen olo tässä blogissa, muunmuassa Silence Before the Stormin takia... ♥ Pakko lukea!
Ja otan osaa noiden piilareiden takia, ärsyttävää. :--(
Mutsuuuu, se on Calm before the storm!
Post a Comment