Here's my training lead so far
And some process stuff (SAI/PSCS3)
The next week is supposed to be pretty interesting, because Matkamessut (Travelling Expo) is being held in the end of the week. Last year it was pretty lame, but the year before was superb!I'm attending to visit there 21.1, because if I have any luck, I might see my old classmates and friends there too.
I'm totally looking for Japan/Taiwan/China/Thailand stands/pavillions (also Finnish-Japanese society), because since my career plans are pretty much stuck atm, I will ask if they would be interested in to take apprentice for a couple of months/year. But! The company must be registered in Finland, otherwise the employment agency won't pay any financial support.
As said, my interest in Oriental world is pretty deep, so this kind of a chance would give me more support to specialize myself for something that might get someday larger step in Finland (industry or something else).
Current hair style/colour and THE BINDER WOOO!...Yes, wearing only my undergarment here~
Unfortunately my natural hair colour is dark...ish, and I'm having troubles to hide it xD so without a part it looks like I'm wearing a wig :DDD
I wish I could get enough money (before Matkamessut), so I could bleach the dark roots away :s
..
Aaand if I have to say something bad about the binder (which still is lovely and the best present evah), the shape of collar sometimes makes it 'pop up' revealing that there's something else than normal bra under a t-shirt.
But when wearing it, I finally feel a huuge reliefment.
Next time - Reporting about the Travelling expo!
I wish I could get enough money (before Matkamessut), so I could bleach the dark roots away :s
..
Aaand if I have to say something bad about the binder (which still is lovely and the best present evah), the shape of collar sometimes makes it 'pop up' revealing that there's something else than normal bra under a t-shirt.
But when wearing it, I finally feel a huuge reliefment.
Next time - Reporting about the Travelling expo!


No comments :
Post a Comment