This free time is killing my brain cells

Jiha, a new year drink comin' up, mate!

So I came back to Espoo, because of all the paperworks of bureaucratic employment agency and Social Insurance Institution of Finland (KELA).

At home I had a surprise - my wig had arrived! It had arrived 21.12 (so the shipping took about... 1 week?) and I was very surprised that it came so quickly because everyone knows the Christmas time is the worst time ever to get the packets on time.
The wig is warm chocolate brown, and in my opinion it looks great on me btw ;D Lately I've been 'aryan wannabe' with my silverish blonde hair and blue contact lenses, so this wig turns me from Aryan to Asian :D My tanned skin actually works better with this chocolate brown than blonde.
AND. I look like a girl. c(: Cheers~



Because I've been watching lately alot RuPaul's Drag Race s1 and s2, I thought "Damn I wanna make an ultimate make over too!" and then... I grew a beard. Oh yeah, Aleksi Salin (Salatut Elämät) beard. I also took some make up advice from the drag competitors about highlightning of your cheeks bones etc.
Gotta love the eyebrows... and my back hair that just cannot be hidden xD


Okimi stuff
Okimi got well with Kisu, though I had some fears what could happen. Kisu was really curious who the heck was in the house while he was away, and after a couple of days he accepted Oki.. I guess :D
During our holiday Oki sorta got bossy and finally the fat cat Kisu had to run (for his life xD) around the house because outside was too cold xDD Oki is still a child, so she really had some energy to keep up with Kisu.
Every time Okimi woke up she went to find Kisu and they greeted by rubbing their noses together... and then running again 8D

When I arrived back to Espoo, Okimi seems to be a little bit down :7 she sleeps alot and crawls to my lap more than usually... I guess she's pretty lonely~
So a lil thought of having another cat to keep company to her came to my mind...

No comments :